Questions about violence? Chat with 1712
You can chat with 1712 with all your questions about violence free of charge and anonymously.
The chat is available on:
- Monday from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. and from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Tuesday from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. and from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Wednesday from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. and from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Thursday from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. and from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
On December 24 and on December 31 the chat exceptionally closes at 4 p.m.
The chat is closed on public holidays.
What can you expect?
A professional counsellor listens to your story, gives information and advice and looks for the best solution together with you.
How does it work?
- Before you can chat, give your name or nickname.
- We ask for your sex, age and postal code. You fill in what you want.
- We try to finish a chat after 1 hour maximum.
- If the chat is busy, please try again later or call or email us.